CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

2 Year Anniversary!!!

Today is the 2 year anniversary of all this. I think about that time in our lives and it seems like it was all just a really disturbing dream.
We are so thankful that Jac's heart problems were something that could be taken care of. He will never have to have another surgery or be on medications because of it. He is such a fun little boy. I hate how fast time is going and how big he is getting. He is so independent now and I know that in no time he will be a teenager. That will be okay as long as he still snuggles with me once in a while :)

3 comments:

JennyJ said...

:)
I still can get a hug from my BIG boy on occasion.

Michelle said...

What a relief that he is doing so well. I couldn't imagine going through something like that.

Allens said...

Yeah for the happy healthy little man he is today :)

Our Family

Our Family