CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thinking About Starting Something New.

I am thinking about becoming a Mary Kay Consultant. I have thought about doing something for awhile now, but haven't really felt good about a certain direction. I have friends that sell Pampered Chef, Scentsy, and Lia Sophia and I love all of those products, but I use Mary Kay products everyday and feel like if I sold anything I could sell that. I'm really nervous about doing this though. I'm not a sells person. and I will be honest one of the biggest reasons I haven't done something like this is that I wouldn't know what to do come tax season. I don't want to end up owing a ton of money. It makes me nervous to be in front of people where I haven't been in such a long time. And what if I don't get any clients? I guess I won't know what will happen though unless I try right? Hmm...

3 comments:

JennyJ said...

anything is worth a try...but I'm not going to help you . :( sad I know...just look at the lack of make-up I do use. :)
However, I'll watch you kiddos if needed. :)

Michelle said...

Being an MK consultant myself I know how hard it is to build up a clientele. I know three of two others in our ward boundaries, so competition is stiff. I hate stepping on others people's toes and so I just use it myself and sell to my family and friends. If you really are going to do it, I can offer some tips on what not to do. In order to make any real money doing this you need to have people sign up to be consultants under you and that is the hardest part. Good luck.

Not Applicable said...

Ambitious! You'll do great!

P.s. I love the new layout with the hearts, so cute.

Our Family

Our Family