CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weddings and Other Stuff

So my two younger brothers are getting married!!! Riley is getting married October 9th to Alli. Kade is getting married November 20th to Miki. I am very excited for both of them. However, I am having a difficult time finding dresses for both weddings. Alli and Riley want black dresses. You'd think that a black dress wouldn't be hard to find right? Well the problem I am running into is that they are all above the knee, strapless or really low in the front. Yesterday I ordered 3 dresses off this site williamrierausa.com and I really like the dresses, but I just hope one of them fits and looks good :) I am going to send the other 2 back, they were free shipping, so I really don't think I will be out any money.
Miki and Kade want light gray skirts with white tops and pale yellow cardigans... We also have to find Jeremy some light gray slacks... I need to take a trip to St. George and go shopping.
I like the idea of buying new clothes except for the fact that I am trying to loose weight and now I will have brand new dresses that will be to big... Maybe I can take them in later :)
I am still waking up to work out, which is sooo hard somedays. But I keep telling myself that it is worth it. Just keep pushing play!!! At the end of this week I will have been doing P90X for 4 weeks! It really has gone by pretty fast and I already have seen some good changes in my muscle strength (even though you can't see it:) and in my flexibility. Just keep pushing play.
The other day the kids and I were taking Jeremy to work because Jac had been sick and I wanted to take him to the doctors. Well we were hit by a guy and to make a long story short we now have a rental car. It's a brand new Impala. It's so nice and I am so freaked out that something is going to happen and we will have to pay for it. The lady wanted me to by the insurance on it, but it was like $12.99 and day and we might have it 4-7 days... I don't think so. I am just praying and praying that nothing happens. Jac keeps saying "Mom car, pretty." Yeah, I wish buddy ;)
Well I better go, Reese is letting me know she is not happy being ignored.

2 comments:

Allens said...

I am glad your okay! Thats scary...Congrats to your brothers :)

Cram Family said...

Man do I hear you about the weddings! My brothers were 6 weeks apart and it has been crazieness. Today is actually the last wedding for a while! You go with the work out thing!!!

Our Family

Our Family