CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some Changes

Things are going good right now. The kids are doing great and we are doing well too.
Jeremy and I have decided to get rid of our cell phones to save some money. (The clutch in his car went out and it will be $500 to fix it! Having one car is not fun). We are kind of having a hard time saying goodbye to the freedom that a cell phone gives, but hey when you can save $80 a month then it makes it a little easier :) I will let everyone know what our new "home number" is when we get it. The bright side of all this is that we will be able to get the Internet at home which will help us keep in contact with people and Jeremy will hopefully be able to pick up some freelance work on the side. Which is how he justified getting our super nice computer with the tax returns this last year :)
We also recently got family pictures done by our very talented friend Noelle. they turned out great and we had a blast getting them done. I will post a few for you to see. If you would like to see more or check out her work go to studionoelle.com
Well the kidlets are sleeping and I am going to go read for a few minutes :) because that's the only time I can.



3 comments:

Christensens said...

Super Super cute!! I guess you'll have to call me more often...no more texting. You might be getting more calls from me.

Julie said...

Love the family pictures. You have a talented friend and and very cute family!

Michelle said...

Like Noelle, I love the crying baby pic!

Our Family

Our Family