CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

P90X and The Smartest Dumb Dog I Know!

So, I haven't blogged about this for many reasons, but today Jeremy told me that I should... so I am :)
Jeremy was given some P90X dvd's and I have a friend who had told me about it before and loved the workouts and so I decided to give it a try. I am in the middle of my 3rd week out of 13 and so far I love it! I wake up every morning at 5:30am and workout... it's really great. Jeremy does his workouts at night, this way there is always someone with the kids and we don't have any interruptions.
Well, there is this exercise where you lay flat on your back with your legs spread straight out and you put one hand behind your head and take the other hand and hold it up towards the ceiling, then you sit straight up and cross over and touch the opposite toe with the hand. I have never been able to do this. I could do sit-ups in high school, but that was before two kids and a LONG time ago :) Well... today I did it. I didn't do all 25 reps, but I did a lot :) I am excited to keep going!

On another note...
Our dog Maya has figured out how to open our sliding glass door. See the door doesn't have a lock and so we have to put a bar down to lock it. The problem is that during the day we pick it up or Jac uses it as a sword... not fun. Well last night my sister brought a cookie over for me to try and I left it on the table. I was going to eat it after the kids were in bed. When I went back in the kitchen Maya was sitting in the middle of the floor and so I told her to go out and when I barred the door shut I noticed the cookie was gone (I didn't really need it, but it's the point of the matter). Then this morning, I noticed one of Reese's onesies outside and it was all chewed up... and just 15 minutes ago (as I was typing the first half of this blog) I heard a noise and so I got up and checked and she was on her way out the glass door... so I told her out and as she left I noticed something in her mouth so I followed her out and she had my bear that I got after my Grandma died (it was hers)... I am a little past mad now. Seriously what dog knows how to open a sliding glass door?

1 comment:

Casey&Lacie said...

forgot to tell you on the phone what a beautiful baby girl you have.... glad I don't have a dog!

Our Family

Our Family