CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Something About Everything

Someday I will have the Internet and I will be able to blog all the time. As it is I am at the mercy of my sister and her husband for the use of their laptop.
So I will sort of go through what we have been doing the last couple of months.
For the 4th of July we went down to Washington for the annual foot races and Jac won first place in his age group. In fact his cousins Eden, Isis and Lydia won first in all of their age groups too. It was a lot of fun, HOT, but fun. the Jac LOVES to play with his cousins.



Later in July we went to our McMullin Family reunion, which is always camping for a few days. The weather was nice and we just hung out playing card games, visiting and we even did a little fishing. Jac was so excited, we got him on video doing a little dance while he sang "Fishy fishy fishy". I wanted so bad for someone to catch a fish so that Jac could see one, but no one did... well Jeremy did about 15 minutes after Jac and I left. I learned how to play domino's and Jac had a blast getting dirty and wandering around outside. Jeremy got tons of mosquito bites and he and Jac slept in the tent while Reese and I got to sleep in the trailer.





A week after the reunion we had Reeses' blessing. We had a lot of friends and family come and we are so grateful to everyone who came to support our little family. A couple of days before Sunday, I thought I might try her dress on her ( I was feeling like playing dress up) and as soon as I got her dress on her she spit up all over it and I was so mad at myself because when I tried to wipe it off I put some snags on the dress. Thankfully you can't see them unless to get really close though.
We had the luncheon outside in our front yard which was great except for the uninvited flies. Although the kids had a great time trying to kill all of them.



I apologize for such a long post. I really don't have anything to do right now because yesterday I herniated a disk in my lower back. I laid on the floor for about an hour before Jeremy could get home to help me up. It's a good thing Jac could get my phone from the other room when I asked. I was getting Reese out of her swing when it happened. Thankfully I was able to get her to the couch before I fell to the floor. Then I just pulled her down with me.
I'm so thankful to my parents. My dad came up yesterday and watched the kids while I went to the doctors and my mom came up today to help me while Jeremy finished working on the things he has to get done for work on Monday.

4 comments:

Allens said...

We are sorry that sucks! We will come by sometime this week with treats if thats okay?!

Lacie said...

Kara, you guys can come by anytime, but please don't fell like you need to bring anything

LisaJ said...

I am so sorry about your back! You are so lucky to have kids that would allow you to lie there for an hour until Jeremy came home. My kids (sad to say) would have burned the house down in that much time! ;)

Kimberlee said...

Oh my gosh, so sorry to hear about your back!! I hope you feel better soon. Your kids are so darling. Glad the blessing went well!

Our Family

Our Family