CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 Years Old!!!






I can't believe that Jac just turned two yesterday! Just having Reese a few days ago made me think back to his birth and it seriously seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital! I sat down and looked through his pictures last night and I wanted to share some of them with you all.
He is such an amazing person. He keeps us on our toes :) So sweet and loving, yet in the blink of an eye he can be up to no good. He is repeating everything we say and loves to watch Toy Story and Cars and LOVES to give his little sister kisses... hard kisses. We have to keep a very close eye on him :)
Happy Birthday Toad, We love you!!!

2 comments:

Allens said...

What an adorable cake, who made it?

Lacie said...

It was a group effort. Jeremy drew it on the cake and I filled it in with the icing stars.

Our Family

Our Family