CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Surgery is Done!!!


His hospital pj's are a little big


He is trying to eat my necklace he is so hungry
This is us in front of the murial in the waiting room.



Ready to go for surgery!!!




X-ray's...not torture!!





My poor little guy





So Doctor Hawkins (the Surgeon) just came in and told us the surgery is over and that everything went great. He said that Jac had a large hole in his heart. He also said that he repaired a second hole in the upper chamber that wasn't as big and took out the piece of membrane the was at the bottom of his aortic valve. We are so thankful that this was caught and that we live in a time when medical technologies let miracles like this happen. I just am so happy that it is over!!! Handing him over to the doctor and watching them walk away was the hardest thing I have ever done. We haven't gotten to see him yet, but we should in the next 20 minutes or so. I will post more later

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay! I am so glad the surgery went well! We are keeping Jac in our prayers!

Our Family

Our Family