CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Food

He likes to do it himself
He's a little off sometimes :)




I love this new stage of Jac's life! He is so funny to watch and i don't know if all other babies are this fickle, but the faces he gives are great. We now found out that he likes carrots, bannanas, and sweat peas is the latest. Not to big on pears and sweat potatoes... but I think i will give them another try seeing as they were the first thing I tried.

5 comments:

Grandpa C said...

Good job on setting up your Blog. Thanks for letting us know, so we can keep track on how 'lil Jac Danger and your family is doing. He is so adoreable, and we sure loved seeing you all at Christmas! We all understood how important it was to keep Jac healthy, so nobody was offended at all. We are just so happy he didn't catch anything so his surgery won't be delayed. He is a tough lil guy! Love you guys!

Christensens said...

That is so adorable!

Melissa said...

yea Lacie! How fun it is to see your cutie pie! I'm so glad that you emailed me your blog...mine is jeffreyandmelissa.blogspot.com. Take care, so great to "see" you.

Alisha said...

I like your blog! It seems like forever since we've seen or talked to each other. Jac is getting so big! I will send you an invite to my blog since it is private.
Alisha Oxley

eric said...

Nice blog i am impressed! sorry it took me sooo long to get here. Love you 3 and see ya soon.

Our Family

Our Family