CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Camera

Mmm flowers.


Mmm snowflakes and bouncing. Even better!



Sitting up is great! Even though he looks a little scared ;)


We let him roll around in Nana's living room and she has a January tree... He just wrapped himself up.




Yay!! I am so excited that we got this new camera. Jac is doing so much new stuff, it's so fun. He is now sitting up by himself, only for short periods of time, but he loves it. He also scoots his knees up under himself and rolls over. He will stay on his hands and knees for a little bit if you put him in the position. My mom swears he does "roll it and roll it" from Patty Cake , but I have yet to see it and it doesn't go in his baby book till I have :) He is such a fun baby, and has such a funny personality. The other morning I woke up because he was grabbing my nose. When I opened my eyes, he just grinned.





Well, we have 9 days till his surgery and I am just praying that he doesn't get sick. Jeremy had a cold last week and didn't come near Jac for about 6 days. It was really hard on both of them, but we felt that this was necessary. Jac really loves his daddy.





We had Josh (Jer's bro), Emily and Porter come stay with us for a few nights. It was a lot of fun to see them. It will be fun when Jac can play with his cousins, this surgery is such a good thing.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family