CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Big Things Happening Here :)


Before I get to our big news, I wanted to just post a few things that we have been up to since I last posted... I know, I'm awful :)
 Jac got to ride his bike in the 24th of July parade our ward put together. 
 She devoured it :)
 We went to the zoo for the first time.  It was awesome!
 We hiked to Emerald Pools in Zion
 The shoe tree on the way to Springdale
 Jac and Isis with their catches.  Jac caught a lot of fish on this trip.
 Pop Pop and Jac.  I love this picture :)
 My dirty little girl :)  I am amazed sometimes that her and Jac are siblings. 
 The Color Me Rad run in STG.  We had a blast!
 Halloween!!!
 Christmas time :)
 Jac and the car he prayed for :)
 Sledding is always a blast!
 At least it's not yellow :)
 Jac with Santa... Reese was to scared, maybe next year :)
Our kitty Leonidas (Leo). 



It will be 4 years in April since we bought our little home here in Enoch.  We have absolutely LOVED living here!  We have the best ward and have made some of the best friends someone could wish for.  BUT the job where Jeremy worked no longer would let him keep going to school.  We knew that getting his degree would be best for our family's future and so he started looking for other employment.  Just three weeks ago he received a phone call from a company in Provo Utah and they were very interested in meeting him.  So he set up an interview and went up.  He was told that over 100 people applied for the job, but they were very impressed with his portfolio (I have a very talented husband :) ) and even though he didn't have the degree, they wanted him. And they wanted him to finish his schooling and would help in anyway they could.  This is such a blessing and answer to our prayers.  Even though I am not thrilled to move out of Southern Utah and leave our little home that we (my Dad) have put so much work into, we know that is where we are supposed to go.  The kids and I won't be moving until we sell the house, but Jeremy gets to start his new job April 1st!  Things have happened so fast, but have felt so right.  I know there will be lots of tears (from me),  I am excited for this opportunity for Jeremy and our family.  I guess it's a good thing my Mom and I can talk for free on our cell phone :)



1 comment:

Jennifer Haley said...

Change is always so hard. I am glad Jeremy was able to find something that will allow him to finish school. Good luck with getting ready and getting the house sold.

Our Family

Our Family