CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Look who's 4!!!

Birthday
 My baby boy is 4 years old today!!!  Seriously where has the time gone?
So I asked Jac some questions so that I could remember him and what he likes right now.

1.What is your favorite color?  Red
2.  What is your favorite toy?  My cars and my bike
3.  What is your favorite fruit?  Apples and Fruit Ninja
4.  What is your favorite t.v. show?  Super Hero Squad
5.  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cereal and Peanut butter sandwiches
1st

2nd


6.  What is your favorite thing to wear?  My pajamas
7.  What is your favorite game?  Fruit Ninja on Uncle Aaron's Kinect
8.  What is your favorite snack?  Fruit snacks
9.  What is your favorite animal?  a Lion
10. What is your favorite song? Old McDonald Had a Farm
11. What is your favorite book?  Thomas the Train
12. Who is your best friend?  Isis, Lydia, Ryn and Edie
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My cars and babies (Bambi, Teddy bear and dinosaur pillow pet).
18. What is your favorite thing for breakfast?  Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dad


I am so proud of Jac and the amazing little guy he is.  He is such a great helper.  He loves Reese and even though he didn't say it when I was asking him questions I know she is one of his best friends too.
He is learning so fast and loves to go to Sunbeams and can't wait to go to school someday.  Jac Jac you are one of my Sunshines and I love you. Happy Birthday kiddo!

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family