CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

I Am SO In LOVE With This Girl!

Birthday
 Today is my baby's 2nd birthday!  It really is crazy to think that 2 years have gone by.   She came into this world at 8 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long at 5:54pm and now...

1st Birthday

... She is 25 lbs and 35 inches tall! 
She loves to play with her big brother Jac and tries to do everything
he does.  She sticks her tongue out at the appropriate time :P and
can say all sorts of things.  She when she starts using real words
in sentences I am sure we will learn SO much!  She loves
Winnie the Pooh and can sing the Batman theme song.  She loves
to paint and color and  is happiest when she is outside playing
and getting dirty.  She also has the most expressive facial features of
ANY little kid that I have ever met!  She gives the best hugs and is
quick to give them and she LOVES to give kisses.  I am SO happy
to have her in my life and could not imagine it without her!

Today, 2nd Birthday

Smelling the flowers :)

Add caption
Reese and Mommy
Collecting all the spoons, I don't think she wanted to share her Asphalt Pie

Her hair is long enough to put in piggy tails!!!



No comments:

Our Family

Our Family