CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kindergarten!!!

Today is Jac's first day of Kindergarten and he couldn't be more excited!  He was very matter of fact with Reese who wanted to go with him SO bad.  He said to her, "Reese, you are just to little and someday when you are big and awesome like me, you can go too, but I won't be there because I will be bigger and in another class."  
I was looking through his baby book last night and found his one year old pictures and I just can't believe how fast the time has flown by!  I'm sad that this early childhood is over, it has been so much fun watching him grow.  He is such a great kid and I am happy that he will get to grow and learn and discover who he is :)
 Jac and Reese.  She made her own sign to hold.  

Jac and Miss Johnson

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family