CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disneyland :)






The first time I went to Disneyland was in 2005. My friends Jenni and Jessica and I were on our way to our mission presidents house for their home coming. We made a big trip of it stopping in Vegas and Disneyland, surfing and all the stops one make on a road trip with friends. I was 24, but I felt like such a little kid. It was awesome!




The second time I went to Disneyland was 8 months after the first time :) How do you like that, I wait my whole life to go and then go twice in a year! My entire family went, it was so much fun to be there with everyone. We never really had taken a family vacation growing up. We always went camping and stuff, but this was the first time we went somewhere. We had so much fun and it is something that really brought us closer.

Needless to say Jeremy and I are getting really excited. I had a friend of mine loan me some books about Disneyland. One about how to find Hidden Mickey's and one is 101 little know facts about Disneyland. Jac is also so excited, I have been showing him some pictures and he Jumps up and down and claps his hands. I will defiantly be posting some pictures when we get back. So, see ya later!

2 comments:

JennyJ said...

I don't even know what emotions I'm feeling....I'm so EXCITED that you are going! I'm anxious for your experiences, and worried (I want it be perfect). And a little sad I'm staying here. Hope it is WONDERFUL! I am jealous too! So anything else you need? can't wait for a FULL trip report!

Michelle said...

I am a little jealous as well. We went 11 months ago and I threw up the whole time. I hope your experience is better than mine.

Our Family

Our Family