CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010



Here is a picture at our 20 week ultrasound. I tried to upload a video, but it wasn't working. We still don't have a name for this little girl, I know I have plenty of time, I just feel kinda bad that we had Jac's the day we found out we were expecting and this poor little one probably won't get one till we are almost ready to go home from the hospital.
The following was something that I typed as I waited for the video to upload ( I waited for 3 Hours!) Just some frustrating and cute things Jac has done.

Lets start with frustrating:)
About a week ago, I was cleaning the kitchen and I could hear Jac in his room banging something and when I went in I found him sitting in the middle of the floor with his sippy cup upside down and hitting it on this wooden puzzle board. Well when he does this, it releases the milk that is inside the cup and now the board is filled with milk. When he sees me, he drops the cup and picks up the board of milk which is then dumped onto the carpet. He quickly jumps up and starts running around saying "Bad bad bad."
I seriously just stood there for a second or two. I was so mad that I picked him up and put him in his crib and turned on a movie while I went to look for the shop vac so that I could clean it up before it soaked in to much and his room smelled like sour milk. it turned into this huge thing where I had to carry the vac up the staires and then clean it out and remove the filter. Then I had to dump water on the carpet and suck it out several times.
When I was done I let him stay in his crib while I finished cleaning the kitchen and then by the time I was all done I wasn't mad anymore. I went in to get him and when I picked him up he put his head on my shoulder and patted my back then gave me a kiss. How can something so destructive be so sweet?

Oh and one last thing. So Jeremy was given this 3foot Superman sometime before we got married and now it is in Jac's room standing against the wall. Jac just calls him "Man". Well yesterday I was in my room putting things in a bag so that Jac and I could go to St. George and I stopped to look in on him in his room because I hadn't heard from him in awhile. Well he was over by this Superman just looking at him and touching his head and pointing to his eyes and then he leaned in a gave him a hug. He even gave him the little pat on the back while he was hugging him. It was so cute! I took a picture, but Jeremy has the camera, so when I get it I will post a picture.

2 comments:

Jamie Hunt said...

That is so cute! I love peeking in on Corbin when he's in his room too. They do the cutest things when they're alone and think no one is watching.

Michelle said...

Aren't you happy he didn't smack you in the face after his time out like my kids do?

Our Family

Our Family