CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Blue

My little persistant son has blue toenails. Saturday evening Jeremy, Jac and I were hanging out just playing in our bedroom on the floor. When he stops suddenly and starts reaching for someting that is under the desk. He worked for quite awhile trying to get this object of his desire and when he showed me, he was so proud of what he had found. It was some shiney electric blue fingernail polish. "Mom mom mom" as he hands me the polish, sits down and points to his toes. I asked him if he wanted me to paint them and he says "toes".
"No" I said "you don't want you toes painted". Well that was the wrong thing to say because he just got louder and a little bit upset. "Toes!". So I painted his toes :) He was so happy. The rest of the night as he was doing stuff he would stop every once in awhile and look at them.
We call them Superman blue toes :)

3 comments:

Allens said...

Wheres the picture of his "superman blue" toes :)

JennyJ said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

A friend in college used to do that way before it was cool for guys to have fingernail polish. Let's hope it doesn't become a habit. : ) Too cute now though.

Our Family

Our Family