CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been awhile






Here are a few pictures from the last little while

So I haven't written anything for a really long time and since I am at my parents house I figured I might let anyone who looks at this know that we are still here :)
Jac is actually running a pretty high fever and my Mom won't let us go home till it breaks because his doctor is down here and we are going to take him in tomorrow.
Jeremy is coming home from New Mexico were he went and did a sign job. He left Saturday morning and drove 13 hours, did three jobs and is driving home tonight. Crazy huh?

Jac is growing up so fast, he understands so much and I am amazed, I think he is a genius of course, but I'm sure all mom's think that. He points to all his animals on his puzzles and has just started barking. We have been trying forever to get him to. Jeremy and I would say "bark" or "woof" and nothing, but one day with his cousin Lydia and he was saying "arf"... duh mom and dad you were saying the wrong word.

4 comments:

Allens said...

Hope he starts to feel better and nothing is seriously wrong!

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Thanks for the update! Nice to see you guys.

Michelle said...

I love it when they start to talk. They are so cute. Is he going to be a dog for halloween? I forgot what you said. Sweet Boy now says Scooby Doo. It is the funniest thing. Anyway, I hope Jac feels much better and that you can come home soon. We miss you.

Noelle said...

Get better soon Jac! Let me know if you need anything when you guys come back up to Cedar!

Our Family

Our Family