CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can't keep my mouth shut.

So I have some very exciting news! Jeremy and I are expecting again!!!
I know that by telling everyone so early that it is going to make the next 7-8 months DRAG, but I am just so excited! The baby is due 2 days after Jac turns 2yrs (which makes the big day June 13th).
Jeremy has a feeling it's a girl, but I hope for Jac that it is a brother. I really don't care though as long as everything goes okay and the baby is healthy!
This pregnancy has been very different from last time, I am soooo nauseas all the time! Last time I would get sick but only for like 3 hours in the afternoon.
I will keep you updated :)

12 comments:

Cram Family said...

congrats!! I hope everything goes well keep us posted!!

Julie said...

Wow! Congrats friend! I can't think of a more exciting time than when I are expecting a baby. It is more exciting than Christmas! Good luck and hope you start feeling better soon!

Jennifer Haley said...

Congrats, Let your neighbors know if you need so rest. I and many others would be willing to watch jack for a couple hours.

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Congrats!! We'll beat you this time, but all 4 of our kids are still going to be so close!

Noelle said...

YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you! Right now Brody has a cold but after he gets over it I'm totally with Jennifer. I would love to watch Jac so you can be sick without having to worry about him!

LisaJ said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! I'm sorry you are feeling so sick. Maybe it means you and Jeremy will both get your wish! :P

**I have a set, so I can try to "bless" others with a set right??"

Allens said...

Congrats!! You can add me to the list of people to help with Jac I know Leta would love the company.

Michelle said...

Aha! I've seen the signs but didn't put it together. You've looked sick and tired, but insisted everything is fine. As soon as we're over h1n1, add us to the babysitting list, too. Congrats!

Lacie said...

Thanks everyone! Poor Jac is so bored with me.
Lisa, I grew up with twins... I think I've been "blessed" enough :)

Elkington Home said...

Yay Lace!!!
I am so excited for you! Some people say if you are so sick, you are having a girl... but I was soooo sick and had a boy... so nobody knows! Good luck with the nausea, though. We are wish you well and hope you feel better soon!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

We are so excited for you guys!! That is awesome. I know the feeling where you just need to tell someone.

Barbara C. said...

Hi Jer and Lacie-what great news! I haven't checked your blog in a long time-can't sleep so I thought I'd catch up. Congratulations and I love the photos of your house-it looks beautiful! All our love...

Our Family

Our Family