CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Update...finally :)

So, I have been slacking a little, I am always taking pictures of Jac, I just feel like I don't have time to post them. So here are a few pictures of our little guy...who is rapidly growing. I took him to the doctors this week and he has gained 3 pounds since his surgery!! He is now 17 lbs 8 oz, which is awesome because where he was in the 1 percentile he is now in the 8th.








So I turned 28 a couple of weeks ago... wasn't so thrilled about that, but Jeremy made it a great day. He had hid a small gift around the house for every hour of the day. It was so sweet and thoughtful. He knows I can't stand suprises (let me clarify, I love suprises when they are just that, a suprise. If I know they are coming, I can't stand it!) So he thought it was funny when I would answer my phone on the first ring instead how I usually just let it go to voicemail. Anyway, it was a great day! I love you Jer!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!

Christensens said...

Cute pictures of Jac! I love the one with the three of you!

Our Family

Our Family