CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mini Indy 2009







We had so much fun this last Saturday! Our friends Stephanie and Kraig Stowe invited us to go the the Mini Indy that is held every year in St. George (I didn't know this and I grew up here). Apparently this is huge. The people in these races come from all over the US... Kraig said last year they even had a team from China. We were able to walk around the pit area and look at all the cars and the drivers were so nice, they let the kids sit in them and take pictures. One guy even let JD and Logan (Stowe) drive while he pushed them around. We told Jac he could do that next year :) We even witnessed one of the drivers crash into the announcer as she tried to give him a double high five. Then she just took off.
Thanks Stephanie and Kraig!

1 comment:

Elkington Home said...

Hey you!!! I'm so glad I found you! Yeah!!! Your little family is so adorable. What a sweet little boy you have! It has been forever since I've seen you. I haven't ever even met your husband. I didn't know you were living in Washington. I will have to look you up next time we go home. Who knows when that will be though...? Life for us is wonderful and busy. Feel free to check out our blog sometime...
elkington.blogspot.com
Love, Jessi Staheli Elkington

Our Family

Our Family