CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Surgery update

We have a date for Jac's surgery. January 27th 2009. We had to wait 6 weeks from his last vaccinations and now we just get to work on keeping him well. He cannot get sick between now and then or it would mean rescheduling for another 6 weeks AFTER he got well again. We are having to keep him away from his cousins and anyone who even might think they are sick. I think everybody is sick of me asking if they have washed their hands... Please don't be offended :) Thanks for understanding.

3 comments:

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

I'm glad that it finally got scheduled. There is a date associated with it all. Good luck on keeping him healthy!

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

That's scary and exciting-seriously, just call if you need a place to stay or shower anytime!! We'll pray for you guys!

Julie said...

Wow! Heart surgery is pretty scary! My sister's baby had to have open heart sugery at Primary's when she was two weeks old, and all I can say is you will be in great hands there!

Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine.

Our Family

Our Family