CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jac's heart

I wanted to let friends and family know that when Jac was 2 months old his doctor heard a murmur and so we got it checked out. We met with a Cardiologist and Jac will be going to Primary Children's for some tests,but it looks like we will need to do surgery. This is why our little guy is having trouble putting on some pounds. We are thankful this was caught and will be happy when its all over.

3 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Wow-we'll say some prayers. Let us know when you're coming up and if you need a place to stay.

SO glad you have a blog!!

Munford Family said...

I hope all goes well.

LisaJ said...

Let me know if you need anything! I know I'm still far from SLC, but you're welcome to stay at my house anytime if needed!

Our Family

Our Family