CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Just A Little Thought

Somethings happened recently that have really made me stop and think about how the Lord is really mindful of our situation... I don't want to sound vague, but I don't want to say a lot right now either because I am not quite sure about some stuff. I just want to put it out there that I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows what we need sometimes even before we do. I know that sometimes in this life we are given difficult situations and put in circumstances that we never dreamed of, but I know that if we are patient and if we strive to do the best we can that all will be made right. Not necessarily in the way we think it should be, but it will be okay. I think the important thing for me to remember is that sometimes there are reasons for things that I can't comprehend and if I will follow Him and put my trust in Him then I will be okay. But I can't expect the Lord to give me what I want if I am not willing to do what he asks.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Love that. Thanks! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Our Family

Our Family