CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today I am

37 weeks!!! I am full term and this little girl can come anytime she wants :) Well Jeremy is working in Bountiful this weekend ( He designed the new look for the Dicks up there and now gets to go help install everything. It's a pretty big deal. It's even going to be on the news :), so she can come anytime after Monday :) I am getting so excited to meet her. I still have a few more things to do, but I am ready. Jac doesn't know what's coming. The other day I told him that a little baby sister was coming to live with us forever and he said "NO!". But in all fairness no is his favorite word. As we are shopping he sits in the cart and yells no at anyone who passes by :)

3 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Have you thought of names yet?

Lacie said...

We like a couple and have decided to wait to meet her. We like Reese, Kate, Lilly and Emma.

LisaJ said...

I'm so excited for you! I, of course, am partial to Kate myself! ;) I can't wait to see pictures!

Our Family

Our Family