CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

We went to see the Cardiologist yesterday and she told us that everything looked great! Jac is healing perfectly and she took him off his oxygen and one of his medications! she said that by June he should be completly off all meds, so that will be great.
I am excited to go back to church with him. We will also be able to let him play with his cousins(As long as nobody has been sick recently).


Monkey Feet
He grabs everything with his feet.


Didn't get much playing in...


Daddy and Jac playin' a little air hockey.


Jer was trying to get him to go on his hands and knees... Jac wanted to fly!


I love this face. He has some of the best expressions.

3 comments:

Cram Family said...

Lacie, I was so glad to see that you signed up on the pv website now I have found your blog. Your little boy is so cute. Sorry to hear about everything he has been through. I know that having to send your little one off for surgery is so hard as I have had to do that with my youngest. Hope all is well. Desserae

The Carlings said...

Lacie, Jac is so cute! I hope all is well with him. Hope to see you soon, Monica

Christensens said...

He is adorable! Josh and I both love the picture with his cute little outfit and smile!

Our Family

Our Family